Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hunter and his mice.

One night I was reading at the kitchen table and Hunter came down the stairs crying, he caught a mouse, a very fast mouse, and he watches it tear around the kitchen and it goes into the living room and Hunter rambles in after it then I hear him scurrying about, knocking over things, and comes back crying holding the mouse and then drops it on the kitchen floor again and it scurries back into the living room and Hunter goes after it and catches it and plays with it while lying on the floor.

Then he jumps up backwards, I guess the mouse tried to run underneath him, he laid down then jumped up again and then I saw him jump up on all fours and turn and run, but he didn’t come back with the mouse. I don’t have a clue where it is hiding. Every now and then I hear Hunter scurrying about, I figure he is chasing the mouse, then a few days later he comes crying into the kitchen carry the same? mouse, and he drops it and it takes off for the living room again with Hunter close behind. I followed him in and the dumb mouse again tried to crawl underneath Hunter so he jumps up and turns to see where it is going, and then I accidentally dropped a book on the mouse. Ooophs.

No comments:

Post a Comment